The HAIRPRINT Men’s Restore Kit is a revolutionary product that restores grey hair to its true colour. It replenishes the natural pigment (eumelanin) found in brown and black hair that has turned grey. HAIRPRINT is also a great protein treatment. It adds body and strength, while reducing frizz and discolouration.
You can apply this patented treatment at home in about 75-90 minutes. A non-toxic, hypoallergenic, odour-free formula that produces colour so natural, it defies detection!
Before Ordering your HAIRPRINT Men’s Restore Kit:
1. HAIRPRINT Colour Restorer works for naturally black, brown, and light brown hair only. There is currently no formula for naturally blonde or red hair.
2. See the FAQs to determine what colour you should order, and whether you’ll need two kits for your first application.
3. If you have used hair dyes, relaxers, perms/waves, dyes, blowouts, or keratin treatments, please read our Transition Tips Tab before ordering. This is because you’ll need to take special steps protect processed hair, and avoid results that are too dark.
To Get the Best Results from HAIRPRINT:
Chelating Shampoo acts as a clarifying treatment, and will also remove calcification, lime, iron and other minerals that adhere to the hair’s cuticle. So if you have hard water or well water (or suspect you might), we recommend the Chelating Shampoo.
Most commercial hair products (and quite a few “natural” ones too) contain quats, proteins and silicones, which can leave a residue or build-up on the hair. Using a HAIRPRINT shampoo will remove the build-up and gunk and ensure healthy, soft, clean hair. Because of this, you’ll get optimal results from your HAIRPRINT Men’s Restore Kit.
What are Quats?
Quaternary ammonium compounds (quats) are bromine or chlorine salts of ammonia. They include cetrimonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride, and guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride. They act as anti-static agents, disinfectants and algaecides. Some natural hair care brands justify the use of quats because they may are made from rapeseed or turnip oil. Quats can combat frizz and make the hair softer. However, they are “the MSG of hair care” – addictive and unnecessary!
Quats are toxic to waterways, and harm the fish that end up swimming in them when you wash your products down the drain. They also coat your hair, and leave gunky build-up on your scalp. Healthy hair does not need synthetics. Quats are best avoided.
HAIRPRINT Men’s Restore Kit Ingredients:
- Aqua (purified and deionised water)
- Bicarbonate of soda
- Mucuna puriens extract (made from velvet beans)
- Sodium carbonate (made from salt and limestone)
- Ferrous and manganese gluconate (food supplements used in multi-vitamins)
- Hydrogen peroxide (composed of oxygen and water, naturally occurring in the hair follicle)*
- Diatomaceous earth (sedimentary rock made from ancient hard-shelled algae deposits)
- Carbomer (an inert thickener)
Aqua, lauryl glucosides, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium carbonate, sodium citrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenethyl alcohol.
*The concentrations of hydrogen peroxide we use are between 1% and 1.5%, a fraction of what one gets in drugstore peroxide. In conventional hair dyes, peroxide is used to break open the hair, and can be up to a 12-15% concentration. So, when you apply HAIRPRINT to your hair, the peroxide is gone in two minutes.
We will not be able to provide a refund for an undesirable result. In order for HAIRPRINT products to work their magic, they must be able to make contact with your hair, without blockers or build-up in the way. If you’re unsure whether your current products will act as blockers and interfere with HAIRPRINT products, read more now!